Tactik Duffle Version 1Wallye
The Tactik Duffle is designed by and for the pro on the move. A versatile bag at its core, this duffle is designed to carry a Small Form Factor (SFF) desktop computer, or 1-2 laptop(s) with an external GPU docking station (eGPU), making desktop-class performance truly mobile. Intended for everyday carrying and international travel alike, enabling you to worry less about transport, and more about what matters: your work. Furthermore, removing the panel-padding transforms the bag into a compact duffle for every day carry.
The Tactik Duffle is ready to go. The bag is conveniently proportioned to fit within the dimensions of Personal Item for many airlines, saving valuable Carry-on luggage space for your other things. A luggage stacking pouch allows the duffle to be easily secured to luggage handles for air travel. For every day carry, the padded shoulder strap and handle helps to ease transport during a rushed commute.
The Tactik Duffle is made to last. A selection of robust materials ensures durability and longevity over many trips. The thick and removable panel-padding provides ample protection for stowed gear, while allowing the bag to support different hardware setups.
Notable features include:
- Accessible pouches lining the perimeter of the bag, with the front pouch sized large enough to fit most ten-key-less (TKL) mechanical keyboards.
- An integrated cable grommet on one of the side pouches, which allows for audio or charging cables to conveniently run in and out of the bag.
- Elastic cables integrated at the top of the bag, which simplify attachment and transport of other accessories such as full-size keyboards.
- An optional removable gadget tray that neatly secures your gadgets in one place, making packing and unpacking easier - especially for airport security checks.
- The panel-padded main compartment is appropriately proportioned for a cozy fit with the following solutions:
- The NCASE M1 (YouTube video)
- The Dan Cases A4
- Any desktop PC smaller than 370 x 260 x 170mm
- The Razer Core or other eGPU dock with any of the following:
- Apple MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro
- Dell XPS 13" and 15"
- Razer Blade Stealth and 14"
- Any laptop smaller than 370 x 260 x 60mm
- Material: water resistant ballistic nylon
- Outer dimensions: 40 x 30 x 20cm or ≈ 16 x 12 x 8in
- Outer dimensions (expanded): 50 x 30 x 25cm or ≈ 20 x 12 x 10in
- Main compartment dimensions: 37.5 x 25 x 17cm or ≈ 15 x 10 x 6.75in
- Front pouch dimensions: 37.5 x 22.5 x 5cm or ≈ 15 x 9 x 2in
- Side pouches dimensions: 18 x 22.5 x 5cm or ≈ 7 x 9 x 2in
- Luggage handle pouch dimensions: 18 x 16.5cm or ≈ 7 x 6.5in
- Gadget tray dimensions: 32 x 20cm or ≈ 12.5 x 8in
- Weight: 1.8KG or ≈ 4 LBS
- Weight (with gadget tray): 2.1KG or ≈ 4.6 LBS
NCASE M1 KIT + Gadget Tray Kit
What is the difference between the "NCASE M1 Kit" vs. "DAN Cases A4 KIT" vs. "Laptop + eGPU / Razer Core KIT"?
The "DAN Cases A4 KIT" and "Laptop + eGPU / Razer Core KIT" has an extra padded divider (removable) to separate the casing (DAN Cases A4 / Razer Core / other eGPU) within the main padded compartment, leaving space for laptop(s), TKL keyboard, headphone(s) or Clothing. The "Laptop + eGPU / Razer Core KIT" is shown in the image below. From top to bottom: Razer Core eGPU, padded divider, 2016 15" MacBook Pro (Touch Bar) in leather envelope, 13" MacBook Air.